Events and Training
Keep up with all our upcoming events and training here.
Judgement Index Consultant Training, London - 25+26 March 2020
Judgement Index Consultant Training
25th and 26th March 2020, London
Join us for our next full consultant training in March and learn to use this scientifically backed tool in your business. Whether you’re in a HR or operational position within a company or have your own business, the Judgement Index can be applied to any type of industry and used to support recruitment, development of staff and teams, leadership training, wellbeing initiatives… the list of applications for this tool goes on and on.
- 2x days Judgement Index Consultant training
- Additional directed learning pre-training – background to the JI, how the assessment works, maths and logic, comparison with psychometrics.
- Additional directed learning post-training – How to position the JI in your business, using the JI for development of teams or interview
- Registered as a JI consultant, access to the JI Forum & all marketing material and training, access to the bi-monthly consultant webinar, other training materials
- 3x JI Score Sheets + Personal Narrative plus guided mentoring (via telephone) post training (wholesale value of £225)
- Listed as JI consultant on UK website (optional) with bio and links to website/contact
- Wholesale price of additional full score sheet and personal narratives after the course is £75+vat
Price is £999+vat (normally £1250+vat pp)
A deposit of £99 + vat is required to secure your place.
Your invoice will be sent separately and please advise if it should be directed to someone else. Once either the deposit or full payment is received you will be sent the link to take the Judgement Index yourself, as this is something we recommend prior to the training. A phone call will then be arranged to go through your own report and this will give you a good basic foundation and understanding and potentially some personal development for yourself before the course starts.
Care and Support West & BNSSG Annual Conference - 9th June 2020
Care and Support West + BNSSG Annual Conference
9th June, University of the West of England
Sophie will be speaking at this conference and we will have a stand showcasing our book: The Care Leader’s Handbook
More information to follow.