Events and Training
Keep up with all our upcoming events and training here.
The Southern Care Show - 14th May 2019
The Southern Care Show
14th May 2019, Farnborough International Exhibition Centre
The Southern Care Show is an exciting new event for 2019, brought to you by Hampshire Care Association.
The show will be the largest adult social care event in the South of England and aims to educate care professionals from across the sector, covering Residential & Nursing Care, Home Care, Learning Disability and Mental Health.
We will be both exhibiting and speaking at this event; in the residential theatre and in the homecare theatre.
More information to follow.
The Residential And Home Care Show- 26th + 27th June 2019
Health Plus Care – The Residential And Home Care Show
26th and 27th June 2019, Excel, London
Health Plus Care has had a makeover for 2019 and is the definitive event for health and care in the UK.
We will be both exhibiting and speaking at this event; and will be launching our new book; The Care Leader’s Handbook. For more info on the book click here.
More information to follow.
Judgement Index Consultant Training, London - October 2019
Judgement Index Consultant Training
October dates to be confirmed, London
Join us for our next full consultant training in October 2019 and learn to use this scientifically backed tool in your business. Whether you’re in a HR or operational position within a company or have your own business, the Judgement Index can be applied to any type of industry and used to support recruitment, development of staff and teams, leadership training, wellbeing initiatives… the list of applications for this tool goes on and on.
- 2x days Judgement Index Consultant training
- Additional directed learning pre-training – background to the JI, how the assessment works, maths and logic, comparison with psychometrics.
- Additional directed learning post-training – How to position the JI in your business, using the JI for development of teams or interview
- Registered as a JI consultant, access to the JI Forum & all marketing material and training, access to the bi-monthly consultant webinar, other training materials
- 3x JI Score Sheets + Personal Narrative plus guided mentoring (via telephone) post training (wholesale value of £225)
- Listed as JI consultant on UK website (optional) with bio and links to website/contact
- Wholesale price of additional full score sheet and personal narratives after the course is £75+vat
Price is £999+vat (normally £1250+vat pp)
A deposit of £99 + vat is required to secure your place.
Your invoice will be sent separately and please advise if it should be directed to someone else. Once either the deposit or full payment is received you will be sent the link to take the Judgement Index yourself, as this is something we recommend prior to the training. A phone call will then be arranged to go through your own report and this will give you a good basic foundation and understanding and potentially some personal development for yourself before the course starts.