Events and Training
Keep up with all our upcoming events and training here.
Annual Employment Law Update For Health + Social Care Providers - 16th October 2019
Annual Employment Law Update For Health + Social Care Providers
16th October in Bristol
Sophie will be speaking at these events on “Increasing employee engagement and performance through a culture of self-leadership”
Benefits of attending:
- an essential update on key legislation and case law developments to ensure you remain compliant
- practical legal advice on how to tackle some of the tricky issues we see providers facing day to day
- HR guidance on creating a strong culture to help tackle recruitment and retention challenges
Talks to include:
- Managing sickness absence and avoiding disability discrimination
- Practical tips on dealing with Data Subject Access Requests under GDPR
- Increasing employee engagement and performance through a culture of self-leadership with our guest speaker Sophie Coulthard from the Judgement Index
- Key case law and legislation update
Wednesday 16 October
Bristol, BS16 9BP
8.30am – 1.30pm
Kent Registered Managers Conference - 30th October 2019
Kent Registered Managers Conference
30th October, Maidstone, Kent
More information coming soon
Sophie will be speaking on 5 Steps to make your values-based recruitment go further
This FREE event is open to all registered managers, deputies, owners, nurses and senior staff, providing an opportunity to keep updated on what is happening within the sector, hear from national and local speakers, visit a variety of stands, attend a choice of workshops and network with other professionals from the social care and health sector.
Attendance at this event provides evidence to support CQC’s ‘Well-led’ and all delegates receive an attendance certificate showing 7hr CPD, upon completion of their evaluation.
National Care Forum Managers Conference - 4th November 2019
National Care Forum Managers Conference
4th November, Kenilworth, Warwickshire
Sophie will be speaking before dinner about “The power of self-leadership”
The National Care Forum Managers Conference takes place on 4-5 November 2019. The unique event brings together Registered Managers from across the country to learn about best practice, latest thinking and innovations, updates on policy and to network, connect and learn.
This conference is all about the power of the manager. Managers are fundamental to the delivery of outstanding care, and this conference is aimed at supporting managers to make the most of their own ability to deliver high quality, person centred care. It will celebrate success and provide inspiration through a wide range of workshops and top line speakers.
Judgement Index Consultant Training, London - 6th + 7th November 2019
Judgement Index Consultant Training
6th + 7th November, London
Join us for our next full consultant training in November 2019 and learn to use this scientifically backed tool in your business. Whether you’re in a HR or operational position within a company or have your own business, the Judgement Index can be applied to any type of industry and used to support recruitment, development of staff and teams, leadership training, wellbeing initiatives… the list of applications for this tool goes on and on.
- 2x days Judgement Index Consultant training
- Additional directed learning pre-training – background to the JI, how the assessment works, maths and logic, comparison with psychometrics.
- Additional directed learning post-training – How to position the JI in your business, using the JI for development of teams or interview
- Registered as a JI consultant, access to the JI Forum & all marketing material and training, access to the bi-monthly consultant webinar, other training materials
- 3x JI Score Sheets + Personal Narrative plus guided mentoring (via telephone) post training (wholesale value of £225)
- Listed as JI consultant on UK website (optional) with bio and links to website/contact
- Wholesale price of additional full score sheet and personal narratives after the course is £75+vat
Price is £999+vat (normally £1250+vat pp)
A deposit of £99 + vat is required to secure your place.
Your invoice will be sent separately and please advise if it should be directed to someone else. Once either the deposit or full payment is received you will be sent the link to take the Judgement Index yourself, as this is something we recommend prior to the training. A phone call will then be arranged to go through your own report and this will give you a good basic foundation and understanding and potentially some personal development for yourself before the course starts.