Join us for two days of in-depth training in March
Already use the JI in your business? Completely new to it? Only just hear about it? Learn to use this scientifically backed tool on our two day training course. Whether you’re in a HR or operational position within a company or have your own business, the Judgement Index can be applied to any type of industry and is used to support recruitment, development of staff and teams, leadership training, well being initiatives, succession planning… the list of applications for this tool goes on and on.
- 2x days Judgement Index Consultant training in a central London location.
- Additional directed learning pre-training – background to the JI, how the assessment works, maths and logic, comparison with psychometrics.
- Additional directed learning post-training – How to position the JI in your business, using the JI for development of teams, hiring, succession planning and leadership.
- Registered as a JI consultant, access to the JI Forum & all marketing material and training, access to the bi-monthly consultant webinar, other training materials.
- 3x JI Score Sheets + Personal Narrative plus guided mentoring (via telephone) post training (wholesale value of £225)
- Listed as JI consultant on UK website (optional) with bio and links to website/contact
- Wholesale price of additional full score sheet and personal narratives after the course is £75+vat
We welcome people from all industries and backgrounds on our training course and begin with an introduction to the Judgement Index and what it can do; for people personally and on a business level.
During the training we focus on our most in-depth report – the Blue Diamond report, and you will understand how to interpret this report, spot patterns, strengths, barriers to performance and this will build a foundation of knowledge that will help you with any other role-related reports you may wish to use.
You will also learn how to use the report in a feedback session, as a tool during interview and we will take a look at group reports; ideal for identifying team development and cohesion issues.
After the two days you’ll be ready for your 3x practice reports with full support and guidance from the JI team.
The price for the training is £999+vat (normally £1250+vat pp) which includes 3x practice JI reports (£225 value)
A deposit of £99 + vat is required to secure your place. Please contact Roz to book your place on the training.
We welcome back past attendees of the training at a discounted rate as we find people often wish to come back from top-up training and a refresher. Please get in touch for more information.
If you’re interested in hearing more about how the Judgement Index could support your organisation with hiring the right people, developing your teams, spotting future leaders and retaining talent then why not get in touch today?
Every company is unique and every client of ours is different, and after finding out more about you and your business we will bring the Judgement Index to life for you with a free sample or trial. Contact us by phone or email for more information.
What would you like to read next?
See the full archive of articles, news and research right here
Sign up to our newsletter today to be the first to know about our research and events and we will send you our Free Onboarding Guide For New Hires >>>>>
Get Social with us….