Watch this webinar replay and don’t forget to grab your free resources below. Try the Leadership Styles Questionnaire and let us know how you got on… are you a Commanding leader? Affiliative? Visionary? Is that style right for your organisation?
• Learn what outstanding managers do that is different; sharing from the largest study of outstanding managers ever conducted. (11:20)
• Explore what situational leadership is and why this flexible style is the key to getting more from your staff. (24:35)
• Discover the most underused management style in care that could change the way you lead your team. (31:55)
• Find out simple strategies to implement a values-based culture. (38:28)
• Understand how to spot your future stars and nurture them into effective leaders. (42:07)
To download the Outstanding Manager Research >>>>> Click Here
To download the Leadership Styles Questionnaire >>>>> Click Here
To download the Leadership Styles Explanations >>>>> Click Here
Listen to the podcast episode about Developing Values and Culture >>>>> Click Here
More about Turro Recruitment
Turro work with social care organisations across private, public and third sector organisations who want to recruit high achieving managers. They have a simple, open and transparent approach and are confident they can contribute to your bottom line growth.
They help to recruit for roles such as; directors of services, care home managers, area and regional managers, psychologists and psychiatrists, speech and language therapists, consultants and interim managers and much more!
As well as recruitment, Turro host a dedicated webinar every month, and past topics have included GDPR for care companies and recruitment tips, so be sure to visit their website for more and follow them on LinkedIn and Twitter for news about upcoming webinars.